This Page

has been moved to new address

My first award :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: My first award :)

Monday, February 15, 2010

My first award :)

Tina gave me a blog award -- thanks, Tina! I don't know that I have 15 favorite blogs to pass it on to, but I'll try.



Also, I'm working on a pretty big project that will hopefully be done by tomorrow. I will post pictures then! Hint: It involves chalkboard paint!

Blogs I heart, in no particular order:

The Muse Factory -- My favorite blog, & favorite blogger, ever. :)

Family Treasures -- My other absolute favorite blogger!! She blogs often, has a goals list that is fun to follow, and has a not-too-busy layout.

Chunky Dunk at Large -- Love the things she blogs about

The Floundering SAHM -- I love how honest she is.

Bye Bye Fat Pants -- I like her layout, her short blog posts, and I like how she doesn't give up even when she gains weight. (She is also one of my prize pack winners!!)

My Marriage Experiment -- Because I heart anyone who is open enough to share their marriage problems, and anyone who is strong enough to work on them rather than walking away.

Mommy of 1 and Counting -- This mom is awesome, she does tons of reviews/giveaways, and her little girl looked adorable in one of my tutus

Project Mommy, Wife, and More -- I like this blog because of the simple layout, and she blogs often.

The Traveling Fish -- Besides being cute, this girl is hilarious. :) I love reading her blog.

**Disclaimer: If I forgot to mention your blog, I'm sorry! I'm sick today and the kids aren't letting up at ALL. If I follow your blog, then you are someone I would give this award to. Feel free to take it for your blog!! Thank you for understanding!**

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At February 15, 2010 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Crystal said...

Thanks for the award :)

 
At February 15, 2010 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Erika said...

Thanks so much for the award!!

 
At February 15, 2010 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aww Thank you!!

 
At February 15, 2010 at 11:20 PM , Blogger Heather S said...

Thank you Sadie! You're so sweet!

 
At February 16, 2010 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Momma Misty said...

Thank you for the award!

 
At February 16, 2010 at 5:13 PM , Blogger AverageJosey said...

Thanks for the award :) I must say, I really needed some friendly talk and encouragement today.... awesome blog, so glad we found each other!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home