This Page

has been moved to new address

School Time: Paint Chip Learning Tools

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: School Time: Paint Chip Learning Tools

Thursday, April 14, 2011

School Time: Paint Chip Learning Tools


A FREE project! I'm all about inexpensive homeschooling tools. This one is really versatile.



You'll need: Paint chips/cards, hole punch, and thin ribbon.



Choose a side. Punch a hole (or two).


You can write numbers, colors, letters, etc. Tie the ribbon through
the hole, or you can use a jump ring.


We made a book of colors (above), and an addition book (below).


And a vocabulary book (will be adding definitions, too!).



Store them in a cute little shoe box! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 14, 2011 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Christa said...

I love this idea! My son who recently turned 2 doesn't have much interest in colors. I've been wanting to work on them with him and I think this is the perfect way to do so! Just so happens my dad works at Lowe's too. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home