This Page

has been moved to new address

Menu for the week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Menu for the week

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Menu for the week

What does your menu look like this week?

Monday
B - omelets
L - wraps with spinach
D - stir-fry with broccoli (no meat)

Tuesday
B - bagels with fruit
L - grilled sandwiches
D - spaghetti

Wednesday
B - eggs
L - homemade mac & cheese
D - rainbow waffles

Thursday
B - bagels (they were on sale lol)
L - wraps
D - hamburger cupcakes

Friday
B - egg in toast
L - BLTs
D - chicken empanadas

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 10, 2011 at 7:46 PM , Blogger ~Mistee~ said...

YUM!! I am so gonna try those hamburger cupcakes soon!! Thanks for sharing the recipes!! :-) I like meals with few ingredients!!

 
At April 10, 2011 at 9:36 PM , Blogger Trend Setting Mom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I really need to start doing meal plans or bulk cooking on weekends. I love to cook, just seems I don't have time anymore!

I may just copy your meal plan! LOL

Christina
Trend Setting Mom

 
At April 10, 2011 at 10:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Eh, I still need to make one. I only plan dinners, but I haven't yet for this week. At some point BLT's, and another night tuna noodle casserole has been requested. And at least one night of chicken, maybe done on the grill if it's nice enough. And I think I'll have to try some empanadas now too, if not during the week, definitely over the weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home