This Page

has been moved to new address

Social Parade!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Social Parade!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Social Parade!

Smart and Trendy Moms

I know there are a lot of new folks strolling through here lately so I just wanted to say hi!! And let you know that there are lots of ways to get in touch with me should you have any questions. Right now my friend is working on my blog design so please pardon the dust until it is finished.

There are a few great giveaways coming up so please stick around this week to check them out! I will also be posting again on how to get more visitors to your blog and how to lower your Alexa ranking (don't worry, I'll explain what Alexa is too), so if you're here to help your blog grow be sure to check back!

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate it more than you know.

Facebook Fan Page

Twitter

Suggestion/Email Box

Or you could always leave a comment! I try to comment back right away.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At July 14, 2011 at 8:55 PM , Anonymous Mary @ Redo 101 said...

Hi, I'm following your blog from the Social Hop and would love a follow back - thanks!

 
At July 14, 2011 at 9:08 PM , Anonymous Julie said...

I just want to say thank you for all that you do for people just starting out! I've just started my business and am so happy I found you and your blog!!

 
At July 14, 2011 at 9:20 PM , Anonymous Janice Garth said...

Following your Blog. Love it.

 
At July 14, 2011 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

New follower of your blog! My blog is

http://mypixiegirlsruffles.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

 
At July 14, 2011 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

I'm a new follower:)

 
At July 15, 2011 at 12:40 AM , Blogger Amanda @ The Little Giggler said...

I'm a new follower from the Social Parade. :) Love your blog!

Amanda
www.thelittlegiggler.blogspot.com

 
At July 15, 2011 at 2:07 AM , Blogger Design It Chic said...

You have such a pretty blog Sadie and I'm happy I discovered it:) I am now following you thanks to Social Parade Follow on Friday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
Happy Friday!

 
At July 15, 2011 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

finally found it!! thank you so much for being so patient lol

 
At July 16, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Blogger TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)
Hope you visit me and return the follow!


Btw if you like please join the Treasure Trove Tribune! I think you will enjoy it!:0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home