This Page

has been moved to new address

Suggestion Box: Quinoa Recipes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Suggestion Box: Quinoa Recipes

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Suggestion Box: Quinoa Recipes

I received a request for some quinoa recipes in my suggestion box last week. I have never even tasted quinoa, much less cooked with it, so I wanted to pass on a few I found on Pinterest! After reading up on this strangely named food a bit, I might try it some time. 


Often referred to as a “wonder food,” quinoa is a versatile and healthy addition to your table. It’s most often treated like a grain (in fact, it’s a seed), but, unlike grains or rice, it’s a complete protein, making it a smart choice for any meal.


21 Recipes From Whole Living



Greek-Style Quinoa Burgers 
Greek-Style Quinoa Burgers


Quinoa Spinach Bake



Italian-Style Stuffed Quinoa


Lemony Quinoa


Top 20 Quinoa Recipes - Allrecipes.com

Suggestions? Submit them via the SUGGESTIONS tab above! :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 13, 2011 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have never heard of these, but they look delicious! I love trying new things and tastes.

Thank you for stopping by and participating in the Get Wired Blog Hop. I am following you.

Have a great evening!

Vickie
http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home