This Page

has been moved to new address

Crockpot Cooking

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Crockpot Cooking

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Crockpot Cooking

Rachel got me a crockpot for Christmas. I have wanted one for probably a year now but we just have never gotten around to buying one. So, I got one as a gift for Christmas. It was actually my favorite gift lol. I'm a nerd.

Anyway, I found an awesome recipe online for Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken and fell in love. We will be having that for dinner this weekend! I'll be sure to post pictures!

Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Ingredients:
•8 bacon slices
•8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
•2 (10 oz) cans roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
•1 cup sour cream
•1/2 cup flour
Preparation:
Wrap one slice of bacon around each boneless chicken breast and place in a 3-4 quart crockpot. In medium bowl, combine condensed soups, sour cream, and flour and mix with wire whisk to blend. Pour over chicken. Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken and bacon are thoroughly cooked. Serves 8


I also just realized that there is an eHow widget we could add to our page. I still have to figure out how to do that on this layout. *Sigh* So, for now, here it is... on a blog post. -^-

How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com


We will be doing a giveaway within the next month or so. Anyone who is following our blog is elligible to win. Of course your chances are greater if you follow us on Twitter (nelliebugs), Facebook and Myspace (tutus@nelliebugs.com) -- every little bit helps.

We are also going to start doing reviews and giveaways on HAND MADE products. If you have a craft/product you create and sell (etsy shop? website of your own? on your blog? doesn't matter!), send us an email or leave a comment and we will get back to you!

P.S. I realize sometimes I say "I" and sometimes I say "we". That's confusing, I know. Sorry. "I" (Sadie) am typing this, but some of the things I say are on behalf of the business, or even the family, which is where "we" comes in (Sadie & Rachel, or Sadie, Rachel and kids). Try and keep up, will ya? ;)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home