This Page

has been moved to new address

Want to be featured on our website??

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Want to be featured on our website??

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Want to be featured on our website??

Would you like to be featured on Nellie Bug's website?? If so, please email sadielankford (at) ymail (dot) com. I changed the entire layout today, and am working on the main page and a link page within the next week or so. I would like to ad as many blogs/websites as possible to the links page.

What does this mean for you? Exposure to your blog/website.

What does it cost you? It's free, you just have to link back to us in your side bar or on your links page. Basically a link exchange. Doesn't cost you a dime! Free advertising!! :)

The kids and I have been super busy today. I am working on a new tutu design, I hope to reveal next week! I also added a few Allie Clip Sets (Including a CUTE "love" set that would be PERFECT for Valentine's Day).



The girls are asking to do more and more crafts every day! :) I loooove it! We went to the library today and got a lot of books. We will probably do a few tomorrow or the next day.

Don't forget to check out the giveaway I have going on. Also if you check that out, you can find the OWOH link and enter over 600 (and growing) giveaways JUST by leaving a comment on their blogs. I have entered over 200 already! I really need to teach Rachel how to do this.. lol. My hands are tired.

Please let me know what you think of the new website design, I changed a lot! And, as always, let me know what you'd like to see added to the website!! Is it a certain tutu? A certain Allie Clip theme?? A package? Let me know! Thanks. :)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 26, 2010 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I love it! And I beat you to it, check out my website for a button that goes directly to you. It's cause I love you turd!

And I must remember to sign up for your OWOH, but there are so many people that my eyes are crossed!

 
At January 26, 2010 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

love the new Layout! I already have you linked on my blog if you want you can add me. A clip idea for you - i'm in love with mod circles pink and brown, blue and brown, light green and brown. (see a pattern yet?) I dont know why but everytime I see something with these colors I have to buy it. - Krystal

 
At January 28, 2010 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Gale said...

You're website looks lovely! Very pretty! And Rock On for supporting The Hunger Site, etc. :-)

I wanted to say thanks for stopping by Texifornia for OWOH. I have three boys, so I'm leaving the Tutu for someone else to claim. :-)

I'm going to write about doing a link exchange on one of my other sites. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home