This Page

has been moved to new address

Pizza box craft and 1 goal completed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Pizza box craft and 1 goal completed

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pizza box craft and 1 goal completed

Okay, so this isn't one of my goals, but when I saw this project, I couldn't pass it up. That's what I get for blog jogging, huh?

I didn't have an exact-o knife, so I used manicure scissors... go figure. These are very simple, and you can decorate and embellish them any way you choose. I let the girls decorate these with pop-out stickers.



I would recommend using thick paper for this project because you are folding and gluing them into boxes. I think they would be cute Valentine's Day gifts with a few pieces of candy or a few little notes in them. Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet. I might use them for swaps, or start shipping my bows in them. They're just so dog-gone cute!!



Print out the template. Follow the directions (cut, score, etc)-- I used paper that was colored on each side so the inside of the box would be cute, too.



Glue the little tabs inside the bottom part of the box, add stickers or other embellishments (ribbon would be cute), and you're done!!



I'd love to see what everyone else comes up with.. leave your link!

Oh, and one goal completed!! (#87) I surprised her when she woke up from nap.



Check out The Cutest Blog on the Block for cute layouts like the owl one I am using!! They are much easier to use than most blogger layouts - you just add an HTML gadget and paste it in. Nothing to it!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 21, 2010 at 4:21 PM , Blogger diana said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!

p.s. your girls are darling.

 
At January 21, 2010 at 5:38 PM , Blogger Lindy said...

thanks for the cutest blog on the block link! and love your creations... well done, you!!
...scatter joy...
collagecafe04.blogspot.com

 
At January 22, 2010 at 6:01 AM , Blogger Danielle Athanas said...

The pizza boxes are cute - and you're right about "The Cutest Blog on the Block". That's where I got my theme from on my blog as well! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home