This Page

has been moved to new address

Didn't feel like blogging today

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Didn't feel like blogging today

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Didn't feel like blogging today

Today was a busy day. With the stupid time change, and me staying up late to play with the wii, I didn't get enough sleep. Rach and I discovered we could box each other! For the record, I kicked her butt. :) Then Jenelle asked if she could go to her visit with her dad early (he gets her 4 hours 2 times a month). I said sure.. so we get to our meeting place at 10, and he's not there. He said he'd be there by 10:15. Nope, he didn't show up til 10:30. I almost left. He makes me SO mad. You see your daughter TWO times each MONTH and you can't EVER be on time. Usually he sees her once a month and has an excuse for the other visit actually. Plus, he's always late to pick her up but on time to bring her back. So it's not even 4 hours. *Sigh* She doesn't even like going over there. Today she said, "I don't even like him but he said he'd take me to the races so I'll go". He is bribing her to want to visit. Pathetic.

That pretty much leaves our whole day in limbo because sometimes he wants to bring her back early. We went to drop some tulle off at my mom's house because she volunteered to help cut some. With 20+ tutus to make, I took her up on that offer. :) So we dropped off the tulle and she offered to keep Sapphire for a few hours. We came home with intentions to clean, but we played the wii and took a nap! Well, Rach did a little speed cleaning on the kitchen before we left to get Sapphire. We picked Sapphire up and then I got a text asking if Jenelle could stay later. Um, we are on our way, are you serious? But, I said yes... and we met at 6pm after driving around doing nothing much for over an hour. We went to Toys R Us and got Sapphire her first set of legos. She was ecstatic.

Jenelle said she had a decent time. She said she smacked her lips while she was eating just because it gets on her dad's nerves. :/ I didn't know what to say about that really. I just told her she needed to behave and not be gross. I'm sure I could've said something more, but I didn't.

We ate at Denny's and I ate way too much. The food was gross and not cooked right but we were starving from skipping lunch so we ate it anyway. They actually offered to give it all to us for free because we told them it wasn't very good, but stupid me I said I would feel bad because we all ate for free.. so I offered to pay for half of it just to make it "fair". Psh. Whatever. Yes, I'm a dummy sometimes.

I played the wii a little more this evening, made 3 tutus, and am getting ready to play the wii some then go to bed. I'm tired. Tomorrow, I have to mail the 3 tutus, make at least 4 more (starting on my big order!), go to Hobby Lobby first thing (tulle is on sale!), and return library books. Other than that, I'm hoping to get a craft together to keep Sapphire busy this week. She keeps asking to do a project but I've been too busy. Any ideas??

4 Comments:

At March 15, 2010 at 6:10 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

How old is Saphire? If I remember correctly Janelle is the oldest girl.

I would let Saphire make a Spring Collage. Give her a large sheet of paper, some old magazines and catalogs and saftey snips and let her go.

 
At March 15, 2010 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Sadie said...

Yep, sorry, should've mentioned that Sapphire is 3. Jenelle is 8. :) She LOVES magazines.. that is a great idea. Thank you!

 
At March 15, 2010 at 6:15 PM , Blogger SB~the origianl bunny said...

Ex pulls that crap with B too(bribery) and when we did live closer(5 miles away) He never showed up on time if at all.

 
At March 15, 2010 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

We lived about 10 minutes away for 3 years and he saw her 5 times. Now we live an hour away and he saw her once last year and during that time, he kidnapped her! So.. yeah, 2 days a month is still too much IMO!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home