This Page

has been moved to new address

I'mma chill out for a while, Mom...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: I'mma chill out for a while, Mom...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'mma chill out for a while, Mom...

LOL My 3 year old inspired the title of this post.. she said it earlier. :)

I almost skipped blogging all together today, but then I remembered the blog challenge I accepted, and realized I couldn't skip! I can't find the button to the blog challenge.. ugh. It's been one of those days.... Anyway, the blog challenge was basically a group of bloggers promising to blog at least once daily!

But, like I said, it's been one of those days! I got an order about two weeks ago for 8 tutus. SO exciting, my biggest order yet! Then, a few days later, I got an order for 18 tutus. WHAT?! lol YES! 18! I'm so excited! I finally got the supplies in today, I'm almost done with the 8 tuts and can start on the 18. Then, I got an order for 2 tutus earlier this morning... 3 more late in the morning.. and 2 more this evening. As amazing as this is, I am not organized enough for it! LOL. I have a big white board that keeps things organized, but I can't find my marker. Rach is bringing me one when she comes home tonight. But y'all know me, I'm a list type person.. and I'm going crazy without these orders up on the board! I printed them all off and am keeping track, ordering supplies, etc.. I'm just all anal about it and am having a fit hehe.

I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who is passing my business cards out.. spreading the word.. buying my tutus.. I appreciate it more than y'all could EVER know!! Every time I get a new order, I literally jump up and down! The rush of making all these tutus and seeing how happy it makes all these little girls.. it's just nothing short of SUPER awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Later tonight, if I get some time, I will revisit my 100 goals and let you know which ones I'm working on (if any!). I don't know if I can cross any more off yet. I guess you'll have to check back to find out! Tomorrow, I plan on checking in with byebyefatpants.com to see if she has lost any weight this week. And I will be introducing the third weight loss blogger winner!

2 Comments:

At March 11, 2010 at 1:18 AM , Blogger Everyday Kathy said...

LOL My almost three year old heard me tell her dad to "lighten up about something and it stuck... her version is "Light up daddy!" Her birthday is next month... I'm going to order a tutu right now!

 
At March 11, 2010 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Congratulations! Wow that is a lot of tutus? You have some of the most unique tutus I have ever seen. I absolutely love them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home