This Page

has been moved to new address

EEK!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: EEK!

Monday, September 13, 2010

EEK!

Sorry for neglecting the blog lately! I've been SUPER busy! Just got an order for 20 tutus for a soft ball team. And signed up to be the leader of Gracie's Daisy/Girl Scout troop! What was I thinking? LOL Oh and Halloween is right around the corner which means Nellie Bug's is hoppin!! I just made some new fUnKy bOwS.. check out my Facebook Fan Page for pics. I don't have time to take custom orders just yet but am hoping to when tutu sales slow down. I've been concentrating on ebooks. I might phase out the tutus all together... I know that sounds scary, especially for "Nellie Bug's Tutus & More", but I just am getting overwhelmed! I don't make enough profit to be hiring anyone. So I will need to raise my prices - which I don't want to do. :/ Any suggestions?

That's all I have time to type today but will try to type more tonight! How is everyone??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home