This Page

has been moved to new address

WOOT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: WOOT!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WOOT!

Show at the mall went well. I met my goal. Well, after I paid my help and paid for food and gas I didn't quite make it LOL but I did better than expected. On Friday, it was SO slow. I was like OMG what did I get myself into?! Saturday wasn't much better, but Sunday was INSANITY! I did more in 7 hours on Sunday than in 12 hours on Friday and Saturday.

I came home to about 8 orders. And two people saying they haven't received their orders yet. But I have delivery confirmation on one of them and it says it was delivered on the 31st. So I don't know what to do there. :/

I am thinking about setting up at the Apple Butter Festival in October. Not sure yet though. There are just SO many people that do tutus/bows. I have to be able to set myself apart.... still working on that.

3 Comments:

At August 10, 2010 at 11:08 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I'm so glad that everything went well! <3

 
At August 11, 2010 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

For the one you have delivery confirmation, contact them and tell them that you have delivery confirmation on the 31st, then ask them to make sure someone else that lives with them didn't misplace the item. If after speaking with them they still don't have it, contact the post office, did you insure the package? You may just have to replace it (but this time make them sign for it).

 
At August 11, 2010 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

I haven't insured any of the packages because that would make shipping increase even more. :/ The woman still hasn't responded to my last message, she said she would check with the post office. Hopefully they find it for her!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home