This Page

has been moved to new address

Back 2 School Shopping

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Back 2 School Shopping

Friday, July 15, 2011

Back 2 School Shopping

What kind of budget do you have when doing back to school clothes shopping? I think we are going to do about $100 for each girl, because that seems like a fair amount. We usually shop at Once Upon a Child, where the shirts are about $3 and the jeans are no more than $7. Lots of times they also have sales, so that's a plus. Sapphire could wear the clothes that Gracelynn outgrew, but I wouldn't want hand me downs so I'm not going to make her have them (unless she wants them).


I want to make my girls shirts that say "I love my Moms" - Saff has one but the other two don't. Since I've been really busy lately, I've just been thinking about ordering custom t-shirts for them. Do you think that's too cheesy?


They all have a different sense of style, which is cute. Saff likes Hello Kitty, Minnie Mouse, etc. Gracelynn likes very fashionable things (though sometimes the outfits she puts together are questionable), and Jenelle is kind of stuck between a punk rock and tom boy phase. It's cute to see them all do their own thing.


I noticed that the clearance at Target is pretty nice - especially if you use coupons. Where do you do your back to school clothes shopping at?

Labels:

10 Comments:

At July 15, 2011 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Ellen said...

I'm a huge Hello Kitty fan too! I do a lot of mine at TJ Maxx.

 
At July 15, 2011 at 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckily we are in Hawaii and it's warm year round here so we can buy summer clearance for school clothes instead of the expenisve new fall lines. I just got 14 things from Gymboree for $52, everything I bought was on clearance and I had $50 Gymbucks to use that I earned back in May when they had their 12.99 and under sale :) I was super happy with that. Also, Target and Ross have been great!

 
At July 15, 2011 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Wow, Kim! That is great. :) I'd love to live in Hawaii. Or maybe Australia. :) Anywhere surrounded by water!

 
At July 15, 2011 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Darcy said...

I like to hit up Target clearance but baby girl is still little. We also hit up Goodwill.

 
At July 16, 2011 at 5:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My youngest is a Sapphire! lol Sapphire Raine to be exact. I hate clothes shopping. This year I will be near my sister, I think I may make her do it, she loves shopping and is really good at it.

 
At July 16, 2011 at 8:20 AM , Blogger "Iowa Mom" said...

We shop at Justice alot now that the kids are older. I also really like Gordman's and GAP.

 
At July 16, 2011 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

My boys are pretty easy to shop for. They wear jeans and mixed martial arts type t-shirts. (tap out, MMA elite, etc..) I'm a big fan of TJ Maxx
-Catherine

 
At July 17, 2011 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Jennifer, A Self-Confessed Foodie said...

I went shopping with my cousin and we found some great deals at TJ Maxx, including some off season clearance clothes that can be layered under other pieces.

 
At July 18, 2011 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Catherine L. said...

Wow, $100 I wish! I'm a bargain shopper and always find great deals, but that will never happen when shopping for my niece.

 
At July 20, 2011 at 6:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I do most of my shopping online at kohl's or crazy8 (for my 5 year old).. And we also love the outlets!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home