This Page

has been moved to new address

It Works! : Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: It Works! : Review

Saturday, July 9, 2011

It Works! : Review



I'm sure by now you've heard of "It Works" and their ultimate body applicator wraps (or some of their other products, maybe!). I met Becky through a networking site on Facebook and boy am I glad I did! Even though I was skeptical, I decided to contact her about trying one of the wraps. Couldn't hurt to lose a few inches, right?





So, what happened? I tried the wrap. Measured my stomach in three spots, wrapped myself in saran wrap, and waited for an hour. It felt really cool - tingly - but no loss. I was a bit disappointed, but honestly not too surprised. What kind of wrap makes you lose anything but water weight anyway? Just being honest, that was my thought process.


Did it work? I promised Becky I'd give this wrap a fair shot, so I did. I remeasured the next morning and had lost 3.5 inches! Come to find out, the botanicals in these wraps keep working for 72 hours!




Honest thoughts: I was definitely impressed with this product. I have since gained an inch back, but a loss of 2.5" is still great. I eat right (no more brownies for me), drink lots of water, and ride my bike as often as possible. This was a great jump start to my weight loss. The little extra confidence boost I needed, ya know?


So, what's this gonna cost me? Yeah, I know, that's what I would've been thinking, too. Practically a miracle wrap, so you'd think it'd be at least $100 or so. Actually, they are $29 for one, or $89 for four at retail pricing. Loyal costumers get them 4/$49.




How do I get one?! Contact Becky! You can visit her website here, or her Facebook Fan Page here, or just email her: bekktek@gmail.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2011 at 5:02 PM , Blogger bekktek said...

Sadie, thank you for your excellent and honest review!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home