This Page

has been moved to new address

Introducing.. Strawberry Skies!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Introducing.. Strawberry Skies!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Introducing.. Strawberry Skies!!

You saw it here first, ladies and gentlemen! :) The newest creation from Nellie Bug's!! Actually, this was a customer's special order, but we are keeping it around as part of our collection. :)





So, what do you think??? :)

If you have pictures of your little ones in one of our creations, please send them to me at sadielankford(at)ymail(dot)com so we can feature them on our Princess page!!

Oh, and I curled Gracelynn's hair for the first time.. I think that should have been a goal in itself! *Sigh* That child..

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At January 27, 2010 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

the tutu is beautiful, I can see why its joining your collection.
Good job on her hair, I always say I'm lucky Lila has naturally curly hair.

 
At January 28, 2010 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway. I LOL at your coment and had to pass along not only was it a steal for under $7 it was for 50 yards! I <3 Costco now. I so hope to be the lucky winner of your tutu and will be following your blog closely from now on. I loved the little flash card books you made for your girls, i'll have to steal that idea for my LO's.

 
At January 28, 2010 at 3:03 AM , Blogger Mendy said...

She is a doll! goodness, this is SO adorable!! Julia would SCREAM winning one of these.. still have my fingers crossed for her :) you are doing an amazing job with the tutu's! xo Mendy

 
At January 28, 2010 at 7:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

she is just adorable and so is the tutu! melinda

 
At January 28, 2010 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

cute cute cute!!!

 
At January 28, 2010 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Adorable!

 
At February 19, 2010 at 3:07 PM , Blogger SAKT Homestead said...

That's a beautiful color combo. I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home