This Page

has been moved to new address

Odd enough.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Odd enough.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Odd enough.

I am hosting my first swap. I'd really appreciate it if you'd take the time to check it out and join if it is something you might like. I would like my first swap to be successful!
http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/52550

Today I started my first journal. I'm participating in another journal swap and it's pretty time consuming! We have to do like 30 entries, it's crazy. But I've had so much fun with it! Um, so much fun that I didn't realize I was sitting on my Caramello candy bar the entire hour I was journaling. Soooo... it was squished and melted. (Did you know that you can squeeze a melted chocolate bar out of a hole in the wrapper and it still tastes good? Trust me on this one.)

I'm excited for tomorrow because it will be my first giveaway on my blog! I have given away about 20 sets of hairbows and 12 tutus so far, since I started in October. I usually give them away on Cafemom or Myspace or Facebook, but I think this is a good place to start giving things away, too! Wouldn't you agree??

To be entered in the contest you just have to leave a comment on tomorrow's entry and be following my blog. Tomorrow, I will also post other ways to get MORE entries for the contest. WEEE!!

I attempted to make a scarf today on my round knitting loom and failed miserably. First, I forgot that you don't do it in a circle, that you stop before the end... and I knitted like 8 rows before I caught myself. Then, I tried knitting just half of the loom and couldn't figure it out - at all. I'm going to continue my search online for a tutorial. Maybe I should make my own on YouTube when I figure it out. I can't stand it when I don't know how to do something!

I will leave you with this journal prompt, feel free to answer it on your blog or even in my comments. I'd love to hear what everyone says.

Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?

I would rather go a week without changing my clothes, but still being able to bathe. Because my clothes don't get THAT dirty and if I can still bathe they will stay even cleaner.

Please join my swap... and don't forget to come back tomorrow and win some hair bows! I will be giving away more than one set -- that means more than one winner!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2010 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Viola Odorata said...

'a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes'

This is called Germen metal festival (Wacken open air) :-) Been there, done that and I still have some of the t-shirts to sleep in. You can clean yourself a little with those wet baby towels.
(I also did brush my teeth ones using beer because we ware out of water)

I don't have time to join the swap, sorry :-(

 
At January 15, 2010 at 8:13 AM , Anonymous katy-boo said...

Hi. I stopped by for a look as you had visited my blog. Its funny knowing people someone read it as I really just use it as a way of scrapbooking things I like on the net, not for anyone else. Thanks for you comment, it made me feel good, strangely! I'm on swap bot too so I assume thats how you found my blog. Have you entered the "blog" swap? I have! By the way I would wash and not change.... x sue

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home