This Page

has been moved to new address

Date Night!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Date Night!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Date Night!

Tonight we are going on a date, so I'm not really blogging. I have LOTS of ideas for tomorrow's blog. I made a few cards with the kids (with the Cricut), and was thinking about sharing those. We made a super cute Easter card! :)

What are your favorite blogs? I have a few, I'm going to feature some next week, but I wanted to check out some new ones. I love any blog that has to do with crafts or family! Pass your favorites along, and if I choose to feature one of your favorites, I'll show you some linky love as well.

Stop by my friend's blog... I just ordered $100 worth of BeautiControl products for only $50!!! The promotion ends tomorrow.

Also closing soon -- my weight loss giveaway -- no entries will be accepted past Sunday February 28th. If you're a blogger that's trying to lose weight, you should enter! What do you have to lose?? Besides all that weight! ;)

Happy Friday, everyone!

3 Comments:

At February 26, 2010 at 9:39 PM , Blogger #41x14 said...

hi sadie!

a couple blogs that i really like are http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/ and sfgirlbybay.com

i like blogs with personality!

i'll be checking back for some of your tutorials. looks fun!

cheers,
rootmix
swap-bot

 
At February 26, 2010 at 10:04 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Have fun on the date!!!

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com/

 
At February 27, 2010 at 3:13 AM , Blogger Birgit said...

Hi Sadie,

Once again a heartfelt THANKS for sending that wonderful tutu to Lily! :) Isn't she just the cutest girl? She is so happy with your tutu. It's just as I said -- no soap bar (even a handmade one) could have possibly given me the joy to see my friend's little daughter in one of your tutus. I will be sure to write about it on my blog and also give the link to your blog and store. Gotta spread the word! I post for Pink Saturday (just have a look at my blog), and those ladies (and some gentlemen) surely love pink. You might get some orders for their daughters and/or granddaughters. :)

Hugs,
Birgit

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home