This Page

has been moved to new address

Exhausted.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Exhausted.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Exhausted.

I'm worn out. I feel like I'm running in 1,000 different directions and nothing is getting accomplished.

I know that, in reality, I'm accomplishing things. However, I'm not seeing it.

I went to the mall yesterday and saw that we sold 7 things - that's an accomplishment! But does it make me happy? Eh, maybe for a minute or two... then I realize crap, that means I need to make 7 things to replace those that sold.

I don't know. I'm just frustrated, and worn out right now. I have over 100 boxes of Girl Scout cookies that need to be delivered.. kids that want to play.. lunch that needs to be fixed.. flyers to be made.. I have a donation basket that I just finished putting together that needs to go out the door.. inventory to update.. a living room and kitchen to clean.. a big box of stuff that I need to ship to Sweden.. YouTube videos to make (I only have ONE on my new channel)... some bows for a giveaway that still need to be shipped.. mohawk hats need to be added to the website (waiting for pictures.. people are so damn unreliable).. and I have a million designs running around in my head that I just need the time to sort through.

I guess that's what it boils down to. Time. I need more hours in a day.

4 Comments:

At February 25, 2010 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Or maybe I need to stop volunteering for so much.. trying to help SO many different people.. and spreading myself so thin. Then I wouldn't need more time. *Sigh*

Sadie, (pity) party of 1.. lol.

 
At February 25, 2010 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Jingle said...

I understand. I've been there. Then I stopped doing it. I said no. Now...I think I say no too often, to be honest. I still get super busy from time to time, but at least it's not all the time anymore! I hope you find some time to just enjoy yourself and be you! That's so important!

 
At February 25, 2010 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Deb said...

breathe...one....two...three...breath...enjoy it all....especially your kiddos...they grow up fast.....

 
At February 25, 2010 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like someone needs to take a 'Me day' do nothing but relax and play with those special girls of yours.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home