This Page

has been moved to new address

Jenelle started a blog. :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Jenelle started a blog. :)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jenelle started a blog. :)

To practice her writing, typing, and spelling, I let Jenelle (my oldest - she's 8) start a blog.

Here it is.

Don't worry, she types her blogs in notepad or writes them by hand - she is not online when blogging (though I do let her online at times)... and she will not be reading any comments until I approve them first. :) She just loves watching me blog and wanted to share her "stories" as well. Someone suggested printing her blog -- I think it'll be a cute book for her when she's older.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 2, 2010 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Arya said...

blurb will let your import her blog/blog posts to create a fun book...and they are reasonably priced too.

 
At March 2, 2010 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Ooh that's neat, I will check into it. Thanks! :)

 
At March 3, 2010 at 1:29 AM , Blogger SB~the origianl bunny said...

I commented. I'm thinking about having B do the same thing to practice typing and spelling. Tell Whoa Nellie(Every time I hear her nick name it makes me think of that CD by Nellie Furtado...lol they were awesome!!!)

 
At March 3, 2010 at 3:21 AM , Blogger Everyday Kathy said...

Fabulous!!! I can't wait until Jessie's old enough for this! I keep a private blog for her with a lot of her cute sayings etc. but since starting Everyday Bliss I haven't been keeping up as well as I should...

 
At March 3, 2010 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Sadie - I had a cousing named Jenelle and I haven't heard the name other than for her, how cool. I was thinking about having my 11 and 8 year old write blogs, so that they can practice typing (both peck type and it drives me nuts) and I can correct for grammar, etc.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home