This Page

has been moved to new address

Touring Tuesdays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Touring Tuesdays

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Touring Tuesdays

Wow, am I embarrassed! I just realized, at 2:13PM, that it's Tuesday.

What happens on Tuesdays?

The tour!!

EEK!

Why else am I embarrassed? Because I've been working on tutus and hats all day, so the living room has been, well, neglected. Thankfully, it was vacuumed earlier (thank you, wifey), so I guess it's not so bad. The entertainment center is a mess.. but here goes nothin'.

So, here's my living room.. totally unscripted!



Our family portrait, from Spring 2009 - first thing you see when you walk in the door



Our front door - usually covered with letter magnets. Thank you, Dana, for helping me discover our door was magneticable, as Grace would say.



Our embarrassingly messy entertainment center -- I would lie and say it's not usually like this, but I'm all about being honest. :) Rach would probably want to strangle me if she knew I put this up! LOL



Sapphire is in charge of keeping the movies organized, and she does a great job!



Our couch, and my craft corner -- it is holding the Cricut, and my wireless printer, and my scrapbooking tote... until the little drawer/shelf thing gets put together (which was purchased this morning, and is in its box in the corner).



Even though I ditched the schedule, we still have reminders and rules throughout the house.





And this is what has been keeping me busy all day..... weeeeee!!



Be sure to stop over at Dana's blog later tonight - she is supposed to have her first edition of Touring Tuesdays up. The cool thing about it? We have the SAME apartment, she lives under me, so it'll be nifty to see the differences in our rooms! :)

Thanks for stopping by and if you're following me, I really appreciate it! If you're not, what are you waiting for? :P

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 2, 2010 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Barbie said...

I love your living room! It looks homey and comfy. I just cleared all our old VHS tapes out of my living room so now I actually have a lot of room in there! I was surprised. LOL I'm following you now. Love your blog! Thanks for following mine!

 
At March 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Deb said...

it looks like a home full of love..

 
At March 2, 2010 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Momma Misty said...

looks like a nice home, not just a house...a true HOME.

 
At March 2, 2010 at 11:31 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

I looooooooove the new background!!!

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home