This Page

has been moved to new address

Menu Monday?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Menu Monday?

Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Monday?

So I have a menu planned but didn't look any recipes up, so I don't have any links. :/ I do, however, have a recipe that I just kind of threw together and I have some pictures, too. :)

Cook the chicken a little, then cut it up...


Cook the rice... (I used CHEESY Rice-A-Roni..it was on sale)


Add mushrooms, broccoli, and whatever else you like then stuff it all into a big Cheesy Jalapeno tortilla (that can't be healthy..haha). I tucked both ends in and then cut it in half.. this was taken before I finished rolling it.


The girls had one without the tortilla.


Tuesday: Home made pizza

Wednesday: Turkey burgers

Thursday: Chili

Friday: Tacos

Saturday: Kids will be gone and we will probably just veg out on whatever

Tomorrow is Touring Tuesday and my bathroom AND bedroom are a mess. Wonder which one we should tour? LOL

And I leave you with this cute picture.. the ROCK CANDY collection (not up on the website yet, my friends get a sneak peek hehe).


Oh, and I almost forgot.. Congrats to the winners of the scarf giveaway: Diane and Cheryl! They both picked similar custom patchwork scarves. Can't wait to see how they turn out! I will definitely be posting pictures, and hopefully they will, too!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 16, 2010 at 12:26 AM , Blogger jane p said...

Looks good. Asians use a special rice cooker to cook rice since we practically eat rice everyday. It cooks by steaming. Add water to the rice, press cook and wait a few minutes. (Psst..The Chinese would wash the rice 2X first.)

 
At March 16, 2010 at 12:35 AM , Blogger Sadie said...

Very interesting, Jane! Did you receive your doll's tutu yet?

 
At March 16, 2010 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Sounds like another delicious week in your house. The wrap will be something i will try soon.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home