This Page

has been moved to new address

Final Touring Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Final Touring Tuesday

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Final Touring Tuesday

First of all, I do apologize for taking SO long to get this last edition of Touring Tuesday up. I have been beyond busy with tutu orders, which is a good thing for income but not a great thing for having time to blog lol. Plus I am heavily considering homeschooling the girls all summer to get them ready/ahead for next year, so there is a lot of preparation in that.

Our bedroom is the smaller of the two. We figured it was only fair that the three girls get the bigger room. They have two beds, and a table, and still have plenty of room. Their room is HUGE! Our room, not so much lol. It's a good size, though, for being an apartment. The only thing we would like is an extra closet, but that probably is the case in most lesbian relationships. :)

Our bed.. no, we don't have a frame.. we like it that way. :) And Rach's side of the bed, which is always cleaner than my side!


My side of the bed, one of my cabinets for tulle and stuff.


Our TV with our DVDs underneath.. my balloon from my birthday behind it.. a few candles lit because Rach is constantly lighting them.. and then to the right is my other cabinet for tulle and stuff. Above the cabinet is a calendar I made, April is my birthday month so the picture is of us. Aren't we too cute?!


"Always Kiss Me Goodnight" is kind of our "theme"..




Not sure what Tuesdays will be from now on. Maybe next week we will do an "intro" on Rach. That should be interesting!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 13, 2010 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Looks like you cleaned your room before you took those photos ;)

 
At April 13, 2010 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Well it is actually not as clean as it usually is (piles of stuff on top of my cupboards drive her crazy) lol but it's a LOT cleaner than it's been for the past two weeks! :)

 
At April 18, 2010 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Yay to Rachel Tuesdays!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home