This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Easter

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Happy Easter

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

For those that celebrate Easter in the same way I do, here are a few good Easter verses! Skip to the bottom if you don't want to read them. :)

John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. (NIV)

Romans 1:4-5
And Jesus Christ our Lord was shown to be the Son of God when God powerfully raised him from the dead by means of the Holy Spirit. Through Christ, God has given us the privilege and authority to tell Gentiles everywhere what God has done for them, so that they will believe and obey him, bringing glory to his name. (NLT)

Romans 6:8-11
Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. (NIV)

I hope everyone has a great Easter. Sapphire woke up at like 6 this morning and found 5 eggs (we hide them throughout the house) before she woke us up. It's the first year we have done it this way but she knew exactly what to do! She hid them in her room. I think she was unsure if they were for her or not lol. But overall everything ended up pretty equal - Jenelle got 19 eggs, Sapphire got 13, and Gracie is spending time with Grammie so we mailed her an easter basket that should arrive to her tomorrow!

I hope you get to spend time with your friends and family and relax a little today. We are going to barbecue, and I'm working on crayons most of the day. Jenelle is playing outside on her new bike that she won from an Easter Egg hunt yesterday (will blog about that tomorrow!), and Sapphire is going down for a nap as I type this. I played on the wii for 40 minutes earlier which I think is a record for me! :) I even did yoga. Ick. But I survived. It said I've gained 1.1 pounds this week. It's probably because I'm not drinking enough water. My goal for this week is to drink half a gallon a day. I don't know if that's enough, but it's my start.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At April 4, 2010 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Everyday Kathy said...

Happy Happy Easter to you! FYI my Jessie girl and I were dancing today and she wanted me to wear her birthday Tutu -- the ingenios tie made it possible but I fear I may need to order an adult size soon... sharing is not always the best option!!!

Kathy over at Everyday Bliss

 
At April 4, 2010 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Everyday Kathy said...

That was supposed to be ingenious ... I hate typos!!!

 
At April 5, 2010 at 12:22 AM , Blogger Sadie said...

Aww, lol I would have LOVED to see pics of you in the tutu. That's so sweet. :) Can't wait to make you a matching one hehe.

 
At April 5, 2010 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Jingle said...

I hope you had an absolutely wonderful Easter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home