This Page

has been moved to new address

Semi-Hiatus

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Semi-Hiatus

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Semi-Hiatus

So, this may only last a few hours.. I might be ready to blog again later lol but it might last a few days. Sorry, life sometimes gets in the way of blogging. I did take the 365 challenge so I'll try to blog a little something every day but the big posts might be MIA for a bit.

My beautiful little 8 year old got called a lesbian yesterday by a 5th grade girl on the bus because she always sits with the same friend.

To top things off, also yesterday, a girl at school said her stomach hurt because she was hungry so Jenelle gave her one of her snacks (she brings two, one for each recess, daily). Another girl saw it and got mad and STOLE Jenelle's other snack when she was not looking. Stole it out of her backpack, and then ate it in front of her during the next recess! So Jenelle had no snack at all yesterday. She used to bring an extra snack for a boy who never packed one, but then she realized a LOT of people didn't pack one so she had to stop because they were getting mad that she wasn't sharing more. :/ Go figure. It's a no-win situation for her.

I confronted the girl's mom about calling her a lesbian. She didn't care, and she rolled her eyes.

Then, remember the woman I called CPS on for letting her 3 year old wander around the neighborhood? I found her near the creek in the mud, and by glass? Yeah, well, she was at the bus stop this morning (for the FIRST time ALL YEAR.. she always lets her kindergartener walk by himself) and confronted me about the CPS call. I told her I didn't know what she was talking about. The only reason I did that is because I had Sapphire in a wrap on my belly and the woman was obviously ready to box.

On top of it all, I can barely breathe because of these stupid allergies and I still have 2389472893 tutus to make. lol *sigh*

Things will get better.. just pray pray pray (or send positive thoughts my way or dance naked in the forest for me.. whichever you choose!).

5 Comments:

At April 1, 2010 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Sadie - I am sorry that Janelle is going through this, and some day society will change (but its a slow change).

CPS calls are anonymous for a reason, and you can bet she is acusing everyone under the sun of calling until she gets her confirming reaction. Let it go, but don't be surprised if she turns the tables and makes a call on you because you did it to her.

Take some time, breath, and enjoy your little girls.

 
At April 1, 2010 at 8:50 PM , Blogger ~mEm0RiEs~ said...

Sorry to hear that your little girl had gone through a tough day. There is always good and evil. Some may tolerate some may not. This is part of growing and also part of her life. Not all humans are good. Thus, she will learn that day by day.

But i think this wouldn't affect her so much. As she had precious love from you every day of her life.

 
At April 2, 2010 at 9:39 AM , Blogger lefroggy said...

i am now a mommy of a 3 month old, but when i was in elementary school i was picked on a lot because i could not speak good english, kids can be really cruel, i wish her the best of luck, no one ever did anything to help me, but things are diffrent now you can help her but it still wont be eassy.

(lefroggy for the "more then one blog" on swapbot)

 
At April 2, 2010 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Invisible Children said...

Hello! My name's Brooklyn (partners through blog swap) I'm a mother of a 2 year old daughter and I'm dreading that day she starts school, some children are so mean these days!

-Brooklyn (TheRealBrooklyn on swap-bot)

 
At April 5, 2010 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Wow... that's amazing. I just want to repetitively slam my head against the desk whenever I read about parents who are so totally incapable of raising children. >.<

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home