This Page

has been moved to new address

TWENTY CENT ITEMS

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: TWENTY CENT ITEMS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

TWENTY CENT ITEMS


CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL 20 CENT ITEMS

Jenelle has a friend over today and they are making tutus. It's cute. :) She has a play on Monday so I made her a pettiskirt and some fluffy bows for her hair, and bought her a few boas. She is going to be a peacock. I will take pictures when she tries everything on! :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I've been trying to figure out which way I want my blog to go. I'm great at sharing craft tips but there are only so many to share. I'm also awesome at recipes but again, there's only so many. If anyone has any ideas on what I should blog about feel free to let me know! I will continue working on my goals and blogging about them.. maybe y'all could pick which goals I attempt to accomplish next? There are so many! Which ones would YOU like to see me complete?

UPDATE: Peacock Pictures!!




Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2010 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Oh my goodness she's cute! Look at that razzmatazz!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home