This Page

has been moved to new address

DIY Ribbon Organizer for $4!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: DIY Ribbon Organizer for $4!!!

Friday, October 1, 2010

DIY Ribbon Organizer for $4!!!

Okay so I have decided to turn my Nellie Bug's blog into a DIY blog. I think it will get more traffic that way and will also get me together with more boutiques and crafters. Not sure I'll have time for this blog much. I just got ALMOST caught up on orders this week and now I have 16 more - plus word of 2 more coming in tonight. Getting a bit overwhelmed!

Check out the DIY ribbon organizer tutorial and let me know what you think!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 3, 2010 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Arya said...

I like the tutorial! I had never thought about making a ribbon holder before!

 
At October 11, 2010 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Arya said...

BTW you've been tagged!
http://lifethegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-your-it.html

 
At November 8, 2010 at 2:19 AM , Blogger Arya said...

I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch more...just wanted to let you know I am now 1/2 way to my weight loss goal & I had MJ...hope all is going well with you & your family...miss seeing your posts.

 
At June 7, 2011 at 5:39 PM , Blogger MK_Raber said...

I clicked on the DIY ribbon organizer tutorial and it advises that part of the blog has been removed. Just FYI.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home