This Page

has been moved to new address

My business.... a tough decision

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: My business.... a tough decision

Sunday, February 27, 2011

My business.... a tough decision

I have been thinking about selling Nellie Bug's, but I'm not sure if it is the right decision. I used to love it but it has become more of a burden than anything. While I'm thankful for all of the orders, it seems I work on filling them constantly. I make strict deadlines for myself and I think it takes the fun out of it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Right now, comments aren't allowed on my blog, but you can email me: tutus@nelliebugs.com

Anyway, there are a lot of changes coming to my blog soon. I really want to make it interesting, but it seems like I can never pick just ONE subject to blog about. I wonder if being random can be a good thing...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home