This Page

has been moved to new address

Random Post :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Random Post :)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Random Post :)

I will post our menu plan later today. How was your weekend?? Mine was great. The kids and I played tennis for the first time yesterday. Went over to Goodwill and bought their racquets for $1.99 each!

Don't forget to grab a Sunday paper or two today! Keep an eye out for ad inserts if you are price matching, and clip coupons if you want to save some money!

Check out Goodwill for a binder for couponing - they're .69 instead of $4 like at office supply stores.

If you love winning free stuff, comment on my $200+ coupon & Gift Card giveaway.

If you're in the mood for shopping, check out Groupon, Urban Dealight, Living Social, DealPulp, SaleADay, and 13Deals.

If you want to earn cash back on shopping, sign up for free over at EBates.

I'm going to be posting about Mystery Shopping soon, so if you are interested in working for yourself you might want to check back in! :)

And if you've ever considered direct sales but didn't know where to start, visit my Mary Kay page. During the month of April, it's only $50 to sign up and you get $400+ in products. You aren't required to sell anything, but it is a great money maker (you earn 50%). I signed up just for the discount and am already selling because MK products sell themselves.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you know of any good blog hops please let me know because I am looking for some new ones to join!

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2011 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Elizabeth Davis-Le said...

I have a tennis racquet but I haven't played in years! We should do that sometime!

 
At April 17, 2011 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Hillary @ Stethoscopes and Diapers said...

Your blog is great! I am always looking to save some money!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home