This Page

has been moved to new address

Today's Shopping Trip

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Today's Shopping Trip

Monday, May 9, 2011

Today's Shopping Trip

I went shopping on Monday for once (instead of waiting til the end of the week when all of the deals are sold out). It was not busy at all at the store. Monday might be my new permanent day to go shopping! Got some great deals. :) The Sunday paper coupons were not very good so I haven't clipped them yet. Used price matching and previously clipped coupons for these deals.


I was really disappointed in today's paper. I am, however, really happy that I spent less than $90 on groceries that will last us more than a week. And the Walgreen's deals were great! 


For those that haven't visited my blog before, I just want to let you know we don't have a RiteAid, CVS, etc around here so I shop at Wal-Mart and price match with ads from the paper. I don't stockpile because we live in an 800 sq ft apartment, and I don't buy things unless we will use them. The only thing I will eventually stock up on is health and beauty. No food. Until we get a house anyway!







Colgate total gum defense: 2/$6 at Walgreen's. $4 register rewards. $1 coupon off one, $.75 coupon off the other. $.25 total for 2, so $.12.5 cents a piece? lol I know you can sometimes get tooth paste for free but this is the expensive stuff so I "splurged".


Mitchum was only $1.99 with a Walgreen's coupon(we usually pay almost $4).


The razors were on sale at WG for $9.89. They gave register rewards of $5, plus I had a $4 coupon. Total: $.89!!






Mr. Clean normally almost $4, price matched down to $2. Coupon for $1.50 off 2. Total: $1.25 each. 
Febreze normally $3.36, price matched down to $2, coupon for $1. Total: $1. 
Schick Quattro razor normally $9, price matched down to $5, coupon for $2 off. Total: $3 (I know some people don't like to pay this much for razors but these are my favorite!)

These were priced $3.36-$4.26 at Wal-Mart. Price matched with K-Mart down to $2. Coupon for $1.50 off 3, so $1.50 each.
Bad picture, sorry! 1lb bag of Rold Gold tiny twists regular, and then mustard flavor. Regularly $3+, price matched with K-Mart to $1.99, coupon for $2 off 2. So $1 each!
How much did you save this week?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 10, 2011 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Hiswifey05 said...

Yeah well you suck cuz my husband won't let me shop anymore since we are moving soon :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home