This Page

has been moved to new address

Best Selling No-Sew Tutu E-Book

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Best Selling No-Sew Tutu E-Book

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Best Selling No-Sew Tutu E-Book

Who doesn't absolutely love tutus? They have been my life for about 2 years now, since opening Nellie Bug's back in 2009. I realize there are lots of no-sew tutu tutorials on the web. Many are free, and many are for sale. I've been selling this exact e-book for a while now, and have had 100% positive feedback! So I am confident that you will fall in love with it! :)

Coraline

As most of you know, I sold Nellie Bug's recently. While it was sad, it was happy at the same time because a fellow tutu maker took over my business. She learned how to make tutus from my e-book, and started her own business. And now she owns Nellie Bug's! It's amazing what a little hard work can do for you. If you want to start your own boutique business, go for it! You can do it.

Purplicious

This tutu e-book has been one of my best sellers for a long time! These instructions will show you how to make THE best no-sew tutus. I held nothing back. I am not keeping any secrets. It's all laid out in black and white in this e-book. You can view it, you can print it, and please.. please share it!! (Share the link to this post, please.) This e-book also includes my oh-so-easy cutting method which will save you tons of time and guarantee always even tulle!

Aloha Hawaiian Tutu

You can easily make your own no-sew tutu for under $10. Sometimes even as little as $5. You will use about 100 yards of tulle for each tutu unless you are doing newborn sizes, then it will be less. If you have any questions whatsoever, please ask. :)

Click HERE to access the e-book. It's in google doc format. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of it!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At April 26, 2011 at 11:45 AM , Anonymous Penny said...

Sadie you rock! Thank you soooo much for saring all your secrets.

 
At April 26, 2011 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It sounds super easy :) I can't wait to try it!! Thank you for the free e-book :)

 
At May 2, 2011 at 2:03 AM , Blogger MariaS said...

Oh how cute are these!?!? I wonder if my 12 year old BOY will let me make them for him....NOT! But very cute! LOL
I am already a follower, and I'm here from the Alexa blog hop.

 
At May 10, 2011 at 6:01 PM , Anonymous Alicia Lynn said...

this is how I made them, but they're never as pretty as yours. It's probably because my tuts are longer and the tulle isn't pushed together as much. Definitely gonna get some ribbon by the roll now. Gotta make a trip to hobby lobby this week anyway for more ribbon :)

 
At May 20, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this ebook I've made a few tutus on my own put the way you cut the tulle so much easier. Just thought I'd let you know I order tulle from efavormart.com the shipping is a few dollars less.

 
At May 23, 2011 at 8:08 PM , Blogger mekei said...

thanks sooooo very much for sharing. that's really great of you!

 
At June 9, 2011 at 8:55 PM , Blogger Chrystal_a said...

thats awesome Im so glad you shared I check your blog often for tutorials and yummy things to eat but this one is GREAT! So smart!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home