This Page

has been moved to new address

Casting Call

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Casting Call

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Casting Call

I'm looking for blogs that would like to advertise here! You just need to send me your button and post my button on your blog. :) If I get more than 20 buttons I will rotate them or start another page for them just so the front page isn't too messy. Email them to: randomosityblog AT gmail DOT com

I will be posting again later today, or tomorrow morning. Things have been hectic around here. :) I have an awesome project that I guest posted on someone else's blog. As soon as they post it I will give you all the link!

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2011 at 3:31 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Just another sign I need to work on my blog button!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home