This Page

has been moved to new address

Brag time!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Brag time!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Brag time!



I don't usually brag too much... you know this. :) But I went to a Mary Kay event yesterday and I worked SO hard that I wanted to tell you all about it!! I completed a challenge in May that earned me "face" time with a National Sales Director (Michelle Sudeth). If that wasn't exciting enough, I ended up being late for class (because of breakfast with Michelle), and there was only one seat open - IN THE FRONT ROW! So I walked up, sat down (tried not to pass out), and the woman used me as an example a few times while she was talking! I was so nervous!! When we were in the main meeting room, she found me and said "Sorry for picking on you in class" and gave me a hug. Come to find out, she's like a multi-millionaire so all of my Mary Kay people were rubbing on me trying to get some of "her" to pass around! It was so funny. Those women are nuts (in a good way!). 


When we were leaving, I saw Michelle Sudeth again and grabbed a picture with her. I look kind of dorky but I'm putting it up on my wall! I want a suit like hers!!!



On another note, I was also mentioned in our newsletter a few times! 


So wishing I could live in the "pink bubble" forever, but for now it's back to reality and I'm crossing my fingers that this week will be a better work week. I only made one sale last week and let me tell ya, that does not pay the bills.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 13, 2011 at 3:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post is awesome. It would be so cool to meet someone that is successful. I feel you will be too keep up the good work

 
At June 13, 2011 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Arya said...

Well it sounds like your on your way!! The "pink bubble" is a fun place to be in. I love Mary Kay products!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home