This Page

has been moved to new address

*REPOST* The best of the best!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: *REPOST* The best of the best!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

*REPOST* The best of the best!

If you're new to this blog, I just want to say HI!! Things are a bit crazy around here right now (working on a new layout), but they will be back to normal - or my version of it, at least - very soon.

While you're here, why not check out my Duct Tape Rose Pen Tutorial (featured at Whims Wednesday)? Learn how to save money by checking out my 3 week couponing class. Or, if you're hungry... stop by and take a peek at some recipes! Feeling crafty? I've got a few of those up my sleeve as well.

A few giveaways are coming very soon!

               

AND...

 The Social Picnic - Gain Followers, Blog Hop; $500 Cash Giveaway


My daughter is also participating in the Blog Bash, so stop by her page if you get a chance!

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it!! Please leave a comment so I can visit and follow your blog.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 8, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Taty Vanessa said...

Hello!!
I loved your blog, it's super creative and has fabulous tips.
Kisses.
Taty

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home