This Page

has been moved to new address

Quick question

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Quick question

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Quick question



So.... who likes the new layout??? My friend at Less Than Three created it. Please let me know what you think of it.


I plan on posting quite a few recipes in the upcoming week or two. Apparently they've been getting around! I found my pizza cupcakes being talked about on BabyGaga.com and some of my desserts on Cafemom.com! It's great to know that others love the recipes as much as I do. So, I definitely need to work on some more. Any suggestions are welcome!


Also, I now have a personal Facebook page! So feel free to add me.

5 Comments:

At June 12, 2011 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Darby Hawley said...

I *love* the new layout!!! The header is fantastic!

 
At June 12, 2011 at 9:57 AM , Blogger ~mEm0RiEs~ said...

Love the blog template.. It's very cute.. *thumbs up*

 
At June 12, 2011 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Arya said...

I like it alot but wish there were more posts to be seen on your page at one time.

 
At June 12, 2011 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Angela O. said...

I love the new layout!

 
At June 14, 2011 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Cody Nations said...

I really loved your previous blog layout, but this one is awesome too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home