This Page

has been moved to new address

Decisions, decisions!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Decisions, decisions!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Decisions, decisions!

My girls are in dire need of some new comforter sets, and we are remodeling our bathroom, so I have been surfing this website. I found a few really cute items, and most of them are reasonably priced. My girls love purple, so this purple queen comforter set is perfect. If it was up to Sapphire, they'd have all black everything (even walls), but we usually can compromise on purple.

7Pcs Queen Chantel Comforter Set Purple

Have you seen our bathroom yet? It's pretty plain. It's done in a Paris theme, and it's brown and blue.


When we build our house I'm hoping we can have a bigger bathroom (or at least more than one!). I was looking at this mirror medicine cabinet, and a bathroom linen cabinet to hide all of our dirty clothes. :) It seems like, with 5 of us and no washer or dryer in our apartment, the laundry stacks up fast. I'm very thankful that Rachel takes care of it all, it seems like an overwhelming task!

How many bathrooms do you have? And how is yours decorated? I'd love some ideas!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At June 29, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Terra said...

We onyl have 1 bathroom and it's small :-/ It's decorated in bright colors. Our mat outside the tub is bright neon green, our shower curtain has peace signs, birds, bicycles all over it and are all different bright neon colors. I hope when we actually buy a house that we have 2 1/2 baths.

 
At June 29, 2011 at 3:13 PM , Anonymous Veronica said...

I love that comforter set but considering it is the same color as my daughters walls it would be a bit much. Her walls are purple with pink and purple polka dots. I think we are going to get some sort of pink bedding. Our bathroom needs help. No real decor. In January we are going to replace the vanity and faucets(hopefully the mirror as well). next will be the toilet and shower/tub. Going for a whirlpool tub and. They are both grey right now. we have a nice tile floor and tan walls about all I want to keep.

 
At June 29, 2011 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Terra, we are in the same boat. Our bathroom is so small! I love peace signs though. :)

Veronica, that would definitely be TOO much purple! Our walls have to stay white, unfortunately. Well, it's kind of a good thing or we'd probably go crazy and paint them weird colors. :)

 
At June 29, 2011 at 10:35 PM , Blogger ~Mistee~ said...

We only have 2 bathrooms for 5 of us and the kids use the guest bath so its stays a disaster zone! I am always embarrased when company comes over! lol!! Love the bathroom and I really like the comforter! Where did you find it??

 
At June 29, 2011 at 10:54 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

I feel your pain, Mistee!! :)

The comforter set can be found here: http://home-and-garden.become.com/purple-queen-comforter-set

 
At June 30, 2011 at 12:21 AM , Anonymous Tammy said...

I recently started decorating with vinyl designs as I am now a consultant with Simply Said.You pick your saying and color(s)...and can personalize for free. Lots of designs for home and a whole lot for kids rooms! If interested you can view the catalog at www.mysimplysaiddesigns.com/tammynicol

 
At June 30, 2011 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Veronica said...

Don't hate me...
We have three bathrooms, 2 full and 1 half bath. The half bath is painted a burnt orange and has brown towels with burnt orange and amber beading on them. Then I have a wall wrought iron candle thing with amber colored candle holder things.

My kids bathroom (since I have two boys and one girl) has a multi-colored poka-dotted shower curtin. Then a royal blue rug and towels and a lime green trash can. I am planning on painting it soon. Not sure if I will go green or blue yet.

My bathroom is my favorite. It is painted chocolate brown on the back wall and around through the soaking tub. Then the rest is a robin eggs blue. Then it has candle holders and pictures and towels in the same colors.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home