This Page

has been moved to new address

Guest Post!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Guest Post!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Guest Post!

Watching the VMA's

Guest post written by Arnoldo Acevedo

I think that the VMA's is one of the coolest awards shows on television. I love to watch the VMA's all the time and I think it is so much fun to watch this show whenever it is on. The VMA's are truly any artist's opportunity to make a splash in the entertainment industry. If an artist wins a VMA award, then he or she usually goes on to enjoy great success in the music industry.

I think one of my favorite VMA shows was when Lady GaGa kept winning awards. I think she ended up winning seven or eight awards all together. She did such an incredible job on her music videos that year, that she deserved to certainly win every award possible. I thought she also looked fabulous at the awards ceremony. I remember her dress was this crazy white creation by Armani. Her dress was so stunning and unique. Sometimes, it is fun to watch awards shows just to see the crazy fashions that celebrities try to pull off. Sometimes, I have no idea why celebrities try to pull off certain outfits, but then again, I never question why they choose to wear some of the craziest dresses.

Overall, the VMA's is a great awards show to watch on directstartv.com. This show is so interesting for its crazy fashion choices by celebs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home