This Page

has been moved to new address

WAH Opportunity: Willow House

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: WAH Opportunity: Willow House

Monday, June 27, 2011

WAH Opportunity: Willow House


I would like to introduce you to a new friend of mine! Her name is Halle and she recently joined Willow House. If you're like me, you've never even heard of this company, so I am going to have her share a little bit about herself and her company so we can all get acquainted. 




I joined Willow House because I love decorating and wanted a discount on their awesome products. As soon as I became a consultant I realised that this could be a profitable business and help me stay home with my children rather than get a job outside the home. All their products are really high quality and they specialize in entertaining products and housewares.We even have amazing weekly deals.. Click here to see them.

The best thing about this company is the amount of support you reveive, when you log in you even have a ‘chat online for help’ option so you can have someone help you in real time, this is such a big deal when you have a question and need an answer immediately.They also give back in a huge way to domestic abuse charity 'Cut it Out'

 

If you become a consultant before 30th June (cutting it short, I know!) the sign up fee is only $49. The lowest its ever been, for this price you get a kit worth over $200. Or you can purchase a bigger kit for $199 with over $500 worth of items. One of the great things is you don’t have to buy your own sales materials and brochures. For every order you place, 5% gets turned into business credit that you can use for supplies. You can also earn a $50 fuel bonus if your parties reach a certain (very achievable!) level of income in a month.

If you like decorating and love great products this is an awesome opportunity! 


I know if you are like most moms, you want the chance to be able to stay at home with your child(ren). Working from home is a great opportunity! If you think Willow House would be a good fit with your life, please email my friend Halle and she can give you more information.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home