This Page

has been moved to new address

Father's Day is almost here!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Father's Day is almost here!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day is almost here!

Maybe you missed my first post, or maybe you live under a rock, but Father's Day is coming up in 2 days! While we don't celebrate Dad's Day in our house, I'm sure most of you do. So here are a few ideas -- hop to it!

Photobucket

Beer batter pancakes from Betty Crocker are sure to be a hit!

Photobucket

These coupons aren't free, so you can buy them or just use them for inspiration and make your own. 

soda can coasters 2

I am going to try these soon... coasters made from soda cans!


Are you serious? Remote control cookies over at Somewhat Simple!


I couldn't pass these up. I might make them for another holiday. :)


Who wouldn't absolutely love this tie from Living Up?


And I don't know about you, but this is my kind of breakfast in bed!!

Leave your Father's Day craft links in the comments, I'd love to see them!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home