This Page

has been moved to new address

PB Choc Chip Cheesecake Bars

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: PB Choc Chip Cheesecake Bars

Thursday, June 16, 2011

PB Choc Chip Cheesecake Bars


I just started getting the daily newspaper because it's just as cheap as getting just the Sunday paper (for coupons!), and I discovered the recipes section. I'm in love! These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars are great. I don't like cheesecake but these only have a small amount so they taste great. Let me know what you think!

Crust:

2 cups graham cracker crumbs
7 tablespoons butter, melted

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:

5 tablespoons butter at room temperature
1/2 cup light brown sugar
3 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 cup flour
1 cup peanut butter and chocolate chips

Cheesecake Filling:

8oz cream cheese at room temperature
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla


Preheat the oven to 325F. Line a 9x9 baking sheet with foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray, and set aside. Mix the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 6 minutes. Remove pan and set aside. Leave the oven on.

Prepare the chocolate chip cookie dough. Mix all ingredients except flour and chips with electric mixer. Beat in flour, slowly. Add in peanut butter and chocolate chips. Set aside.

Use electric mixer and blend together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in vanilla and egg. Pour cheesecake batter onto prepared crust. Drop cookie dough by the spoonful on top of the cheesecake batter.

Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cookie dough is firm. Chill before cutting and serving.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 16, 2011 at 3:39 PM , Blogger ~Mistee~ said...

Looks YUMMY!!!!

 
At June 17, 2011 at 8:29 AM , Anonymous Penny said...

Sadie I might just have to stop reading your posts... I might gain 100lb. instead of losing! lol

 
At June 17, 2011 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Sadie said...

LOL Sorry, Penny! I keep saying I'm going to make healthy desserts but seriously who can pass these up? I can't! My mission for the day is to find some healthy recipes to try. Don't get mad if I fail. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home