This Page

has been moved to new address

BLT Pasta Salad Recipe

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: BLT Pasta Salad Recipe

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BLT Pasta Salad Recipe

I must confess, I do not like cold pasta under normal circumstances. I guess you could say I'm making an exception here. I love bacon, so bacon + pasta = yummy, right? How about this...


bacon + lettuce + tomato + ranch + pasta = ???


Um, yum! Let's hop to it. You'll need some pasta (I chose the spiral kind), ranch, fat free mayo, cherry or grape tomatoes (sliced in half), lettuce (chopped up), and bacon bits (don't use the imitation kind).


Boil the pasta and drain it in cold water. Make sure you run the cold water over it for a while, so the pasta actually gets chilled. Put it back into the pan and add ranch and mayo to your liking. I didn't measure (I rarely do), and I know everyone's tastebuds are different. I added about 5 tablespoons of mayo, and then drizzled ranch in just for flavoring.


Add the tomatoes, bacon bits, and diced up lettuce. Toss until coated. Add some shredded cheese on top if you'd like. Enjoy!

Labels:

12 Comments:

At July 20, 2011 at 8:47 PM , Blogger *ddlbd* said...

i'll have to try this!

 
At July 20, 2011 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yum this sounds good. My have to chop the tomatoes though. Not a fan of tomatoes.

 
At July 20, 2011 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That looks yummy! I'll have to try it. Thanks!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 5:37 AM , Blogger Turning the Clock Back said...

certainly looks tasty!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks and sounds delish! Thanks for the tip!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Trainwreck said...

Sounds pretty good! Too bad my husband won't eat mayo...he's such a pain in the butt!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Jenn said...

That sounds delicious!!! I LOVE pasta salads, so I will be making this one for sure! Thanks for sharing!!! :)

 
At July 21, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Anonymous tonyknuckles said...

Another one, I have to try. Especially since working from home has made me less mobile

 
At July 21, 2011 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

Sounds great!

Would love to have you join Turn the Table Thursday recipe carnival today.

Wendy
Around My Family Table

 
At July 21, 2011 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Ashley Rae said...

I will be holding the "T" lol

 
At July 21, 2011 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds gross.. But looks good..
How did it taste?

 
At July 21, 2011 at 8:39 PM , Blogger Thrifty Saving Mom said...

Sounds sooooo good, got me hungry now and I'm getting ready to sleep soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home