This Page

has been moved to new address

Red Robin Copy Cat - Turkey Burger Recipe

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Red Robin Copy Cat - Turkey Burger Recipe

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Red Robin Copy Cat - Turkey Burger Recipe

There's actually no recipe for this one, just grill a turkey burger (I seasoned mine with cajun spices), an egg, and some mushrooms all side by side on a griddle. Then, toast your english muffin, add a slice of cheese, and you're ready to dive into the best turkey burger ever. :)



So, what'd ya think? Simple enough? And kinda healthy, too!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 19, 2011 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That looks A-mazing!! I am now following you, came by from Blogelina! Check my blog out when you get a minute!

 
At July 19, 2011 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Sarah Nolan said...

I think I just tried to eat my screen. I will definitely try this one!

 
At July 19, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That looks mouthwatering good! I've actually never tried a turkey burger, I must give it a shot!

Kindness is the best accessory,
rebeccakelsey.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home