This Page

has been moved to new address

How to Create a Blog in 5 Minutes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: How to Create a Blog in 5 Minutes

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How to Create a Blog in 5 Minutes

I've gotten quite a few requests from readers to make a tutorial on how to create a blog. I hope this basic video helps. I just created a Suggestions tab so if you have any suggestions please leave them there! :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At July 9, 2011 at 8:51 PM , Anonymous April said...

You're awesome Saddie! But I do have to wonder, what if we create a blog that "over laps" w/ yours in some way? LIke what if we have similar thngs on our blogs?

 
At July 10, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

April, the good thing about blogs is that they are YOURS... so whatever is in YOUR head, or whatever is YOUR passion, then you blog about it. :) Lots of blogs cover some of the things mine do, but I haven't found any as random and weird as mine just yet LOL. But I love networking with similar blogs as well as blogs that are nothing like mine, so when you make yours be sure to let me know! :)

 
At July 14, 2011 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Velvet J. said...

Love the video! I did everything in a few minutes! Thanks Sadie!!

 
At July 18, 2011 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Too Cute Creations said...

Thanks! You have become a huge help to making my business more known!! :) I think I would officially be lost without you! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home