This Page

has been moved to new address

Peanut Butter Smore Brownies Recipe

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Peanut Butter Smore Brownies Recipe

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Peanut Butter Smore Brownies Recipe

So I've done the Baked Smores, and I've done the Marshmallow Brownies... oh and don't forget the Reesedoodles! But I have been told that this dessert is the best I've ever made. So run to the store, grab a few things from the list below, and let me know how it all works out!!

You will need:

25 Mini Reese's Cups (halved)
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
6 sheets graham crackers (broken into small pieces)
brownies (I used a boxed mix)


Directions:
Mix brownies according to directions on box. In a bowl, combine marshmallows, graham crackers, and halved Reese's. Bake brownies, removing 10 minutes before they are done. Spray sides of pan, and add marshmallow mix to the top of the brownies. Bake for the remaining 10 minutes. Let cool for at least an hour before serving (I recommend letting it cool overnight, but if you're anything like me that is definitely not happening).

I don't think I can really explain how delicious these are. Try them out, and let me know what you think. Be sure to have a glass of milk handy!!




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 4, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Erin P said...

Oh my goodness these look like they are to-die-for!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home