This Page

has been moved to new address

Randomosity 101

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Randomosity 101

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Randomosity 101

If you're new, I just want to say welcome and thanks for stopping by! (If you're not new, thanks for coming back!!) Randomosity's "followers" have grown by hundreds on Facebook, over 100 on Google, and by the thousands as far as page views go, just in the last few weeks. That's a good thing! It means you guys like me enough to keep coming back, and that makes me happy!! :)

If you came here for my HE Safe detergent tutorial, here it is. And my "famous" pizza cupcakes are here (so yummy!).

As always, if there is anything at all that you'd like to see on my blog just let me know! The title of my blog is randomosity. Nothing is too random, I promise! I'm very passionate about a lot of things (if you can't tell by my random bouncing back and forth posts), and I love to help people... so if there is something you need help with, I will try to post about it! Just email me (randomosityblog AT gmail DOT com -- I type it that way so spam bots don't email me).

Just a quick little tour... the tabs up top will take you to the different sections in my blog. If you're looking for something specific, you can use the search bar up to the left. If you clicked on my blog from Facebook (through networked blogs), it might look weird. If so, click here and it should fix that problem (it will just open in a fresh window).

I've had quite a few requests from readers asking how they can start their own blog, how to make buttons/banners for their blog, or even how to make money by blogging. I plan on starting a series about blogging soon, I just have to get everything in order. So for now there might be a post or two about it whenever I get a wild hair, but that's about it.

If you'd like to follow my blog on Facebook, you can do so by clicking here. If you'd like to be my friend on Facebook, just click here. And Twitter (which I use less frequently) is here.

I taught a couponing class tonight -- if you're looking for coupon info, it's up top under "Save $$".

I have lots of crafts, tutorials, recipes, and more so stick around if you've got a moment. Also before I sign off I just want to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all my readers and sponsors!! I love that you like reading my mess... I'm so random that I never thought I could keep your interest... but you've proven me wrong and I love it! I love reading all of your blogs so feel free to leave your link in the comments and I will stop by. Thank you!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 30, 2011 at 6:21 AM , Blogger Veronica said...

Just wanted to say, I really enjoy your blog! I haven't tried your recipes yet since my husband is the cook in our house, but your coupon tips and other random ideas (crafts and household tips) have been really useful!

 
At June 30, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Moira said...

You have the most amazing blog!

Your recipes rock and your crafts are REALLY cute!!

Keep blogging, you are simply outstanding!

A fellow CM :o)

 
At July 5, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Anonymous Angela said...

I love your idea for this post! You are so freakin' creative! I agree with Moira, you ARE simply outstanding!

 
At July 6, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Sadie said...

You ladies rock! :) Thanks for the kind comments!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home