This Page

has been moved to new address

Deal of the day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Deal of the day!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Deal of the day!


It's been requested that I start a "deal of the day" post! So I am! :) No promises on if it will actually be every day, because you guys know how I am when it comes to keeping up with things. But I will try. I will post coupons, great deals I find, etc. If you have any you'd like me to share, just email me! randomosityblog AT gmail DOT com

Click here to print $5-$10 worth of Kellogg's coupons! Hold on to these and match them up with sales!! They don't expire for a while.

Also, if you click here you can sign up for daily deals and freebies. I recommend using a spam email when signing up for these types of things. (A spam email is one you create JUST for deals, freebies, etc.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 1, 2011 at 10:41 PM , Blogger BlogWithMom said...

Great idea of using a "spam" email. I have a main email which has 7000+ and a business email that is more contained. My email accounts are nuts!

Bobbie Anne
BlogWithMom.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home