This Page

has been moved to new address

How to Create a Custom Header for Your Blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: How to Create a Custom Header for Your Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How to Create a Custom Header for Your Blog

Suggestions? Want to see a specific tutorial? Click here!

Sorry about the weird borders on this video, I was trying to make it bigger and it ended up cutting off the edges. If you have any questions, let me know! Hope this helps with creating your blog.

Don't have a blog yet? Click here and I will show you how to create one!!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At July 6, 2011 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Some Lady said...

great video. thanks!

 
At July 18, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is a great video! I am going to work on my header today. Question though. Where did you get your cute pictures from? Did someone design them for you?

 
At July 20, 2011 at 3:45 AM , Blogger Jessica Christy said...

I love this =] Much thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home