This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunday Funnies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Sunday Funnies

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Funnies

Sunday Funnies... yes, they are cheesy. But the video is the cutest thing EVER. :)

Paper crafters never die, they just become unglued.

My mom is a quilter, so these are for her!

You Know you are a Quilter If........
There's more Fabric in the House than Food
"Fat Quarters" are not the heaviest part of your body
Your ironing board is always set up but you never iron clothes
You think of your job as an interruption of your quilting time
You pet Fabric
You clean up your sewing room & they think you are leaving

A young man called directory assistance. "Hello, operator, I would like the telephone number for Mary Jones in Phoenix, Arizona."
"There are multiple listings for Mary Jones in Phoenix," the operator replied. "Do you have a street name?"
The young man hesitated, and then said, "Well, most people call me Ice Man."


What's wrong with lawyer jokes?
Lawyers don't think they're funny, and nobody else seems to think that they're jokes.



The above video is our 4 year old daughter, Gracelynn. She came home from Grammie's singing that song. Apparently it's a song on Nick at Nite? Go figure.

Today will be spent crafting. Rachel will clean most of the day (as she does every other day) and I will knit some stuff! I just finished a hat for my FB friend's 6 year old daughter. It is SUPER cute but of course I'm not happy with it. I'm never happy with any crafts I complete. How do you get over that?? Can anyone tell me?

Well, anyway, happy Sunday!!! I will be posting some recipes soon. I think I'll make it Recipe Tuesday! What do you thinK??

Leaving with a hilarious video.

3 Comments:

At January 10, 2010 at 9:42 AM , Blogger The Shepards said...

the video is too funny!

 
At January 10, 2010 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

she is soo adorable..lol.. Sounds like something my 5 year old would do..haha..

I have already been following you from swap-bot, so you were an easy one to fulfill..haha..

Cant wait to get blog updates from you and your blog! I am a follower :)

 
At January 10, 2010 at 11:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Be my blog follower on Blogger

That's hilarious! LOL! :D

~ Rain
Rainsembellishments

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home