This Page

has been moved to new address

A few wii game reviews, and other ramblings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: A few wii game reviews, and other ramblings

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A few wii game reviews, and other ramblings

We rented a few wii games to see if they'd be worth buying. We rented Just Dance, and it was awesome... the first five times we played it. Deal or No Deal.. big dud. Too much animation, not enough playing, just dull. We haven't played the other parts of the game just the regular (there are others like challenges, mini games, etc)... so my opinion might change. We also rented Hasbro Family Game Night. Haven't played it yet, but Jenelle has and she loved it. Biggest Loser is still my favorite, but I've only had the time to play it twice. I am going to play it again this evening.

I started on my big (18) tutu order. Got two of them done and am naming it Caribbean Dreamsicle. Cool, huh? You can look at the picture on my other blog. I had it named Sherbert Dreams at first, but I didn't want people to think I didn't know how to spell Sorbet or Sherbet (that's not why I spelled it that way), so I'm changing it when I put it up on the website.

I think it's been 2+ months since I started the no poo thing. My hair is pretty dried out right now. Rachel's friend is a beautician and is going to take me to the beauty supply place to get an all natural rinse. Soon, I hope.

My face is extremely broken out, can't figure why, and I don't know what kind of cleanser to use. I haven't had pimples like this since middle school. Gross. They're alllll over my chin/lower face. Not on my forehead or nose or anything. Strange.

Sapphire is bugging me to play the wii, so that is what we will do now. We just took a 2 hour nap, and I'm feeling energized. A little. lol

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 17, 2010 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Sadie - it sounds like you are overdoing the BS solution if your hair is dried out. I recomend a honey wash (its not as sticky as it sounds) and a honey with brown sugar face scrub followed by some coconut oil for your face, or check into cleansing with oil for your face.

The pimples sound like what a lot of people describe when they are going no poo, to much sebum and its runnning onto the face and back in the shampoo.

If you think you might at all have hard water try boiling 1 quart of water and then adding 3 Tbs of baking soda (slowly it will fizz a lot). Let it cool, wash with that, then do a vinegar rinse. Apple Cider Vinegar is the big winner on the boards. It returns the proper balance to your scalp and then it adds softness to your hair.

Good Luck!

 
At March 17, 2010 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

I tried the honey wash and it really grossed me out LOL but I forgot about it, and will try it again.

I definitely have hard water, too. Thanks for all the tips! You rock! I don't want to give up the no poo, I LOVE it.. but my hair is nothing short of disgusting right now LOL. Thank God Rachel is too worried about how perfect her own hair is to worry about mine!

 
At March 17, 2010 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Haven't tried any of those, but my kids love the super mario bros games.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

 
At March 17, 2010 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Tree Huggin Momma, are these pimples gonna go away???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home