This Page

has been moved to new address

Touring Tuesdays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Touring Tuesdays

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Touring Tuesdays

Well, the bathroom is so small I couldn't even stand in it and take pictures LOL so they aren't that great. Our bathroom wasn't clean, either. But I am SO tired that I didn't care. Sad, right?









Did you notice the "Chicks Rule" shower curtain? My mom got it for us. She thought it was fitting, considering there are 5 girls in this apartment. :) I will post some linky love later if I get a chance. I need a nap.. I skipped mine to play the wii and now I'm exhausted!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 16, 2010 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

I love that shower curtain.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

 
At March 17, 2010 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Jingle said...

I LOVE that shower curtain! So cute!

 
At March 17, 2010 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

5 girls in that tiny bathroom, you are in for lots of trouble.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home