This Page

has been moved to new address

Busy weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Busy weekend

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Busy weekend

SO, it's been a busy weekend. Gracelynn made it through her party without puking, we've had the windows and door open to allow as much ventilation as possible through our apartment, and we have all survived Sunday without puking (so far). Rachel stayed home from work because I'm still not feeling very well. She is taking care of the kids while I work on some lapbooking things for them. We checked out about 15 books from the library on Chinese Culture. It's been a challenge putting the pieces together for three lapbooks, at different levels, on the same subject.

Jenelle has a friend over, and they are making tutus for their bears. It's cute. :)

The landlord is sending someone over tomorrow to check out the mold situation. If someone doesn't show up tomorrow, he is going to have a million phone calls until someone does show up. We are also going to call and get quotes tomorrow and might just get it inspected ourselves, and take it off the rent or something. Who knows.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Every time I visit my blog, I think that it's just not perfect. Any suggestions? Am I missing anything? Is there too much going on? What needs to be changed?

Hopefully by Tuesday, I can get the lapbooking stuff up so others can see it!

6 Comments:

At March 7, 2010 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Glad she made it through the party. You guys have a had a rough couple of days.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

 
At March 7, 2010 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Glad she made it through the party. GreenGirl was sick for one of her parties, and I warned all the parents, but everyone came anyways, she was exhausted but made it through and was so happy I didn't reschedule.
What's a lapbook?

 
At March 7, 2010 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Ooooh a lapbook is a file folder folded in half, with little mini books and stuff added in. We LOVE them, but have been sooo busy with tutus and stuff that we just been able to. I have lots of tutus to make this week, but we took a day off and did it anyway. :) I'll be posting pictures tomorrow or the next day. Or tonight if I can't sleep LOL.

 
At March 7, 2010 at 11:37 PM , Blogger jane p said...

What's with all the lines on your blog?

 
At March 8, 2010 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Sadie said...

Kinda like paper? I guess? lol

They're really light on my side. Do you see them a lot, like they block things?

 
At March 9, 2010 at 7:21 PM , Blogger SB~the origianl bunny said...

I think your blog is AWESOME girl!!! Very detailed and makes me feel like I'm "right there"! WTG girl! Hope everyone feels better and the mold situation gets taken care of! When you say "taped off" what do you mean? Like crime scene tape?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home